Corporate & NFPs
Please read these terms & conditions carefully
In these terms, unless the context indicates a contrary intention:
- "Guild" refers to the GUILD OF UNDERGRADUATES UNIVERSITY OF WA
- "MCW" means Multicultural Week, a Guild department.
- "UWA" means the University of Western Australia
1. EVENT DETAILS
Event Date: Thursday, 4th October 2018.
Event Location: UWA Oak Lawn & Guild Village
Event Time: 6pm - 10pm.
Load-In Timing: from 3pm - 5pm.
Load-Out Timing: from 10:15pm until 12:00am (MIDNIGHT).
You are NOT PERMITTED to load-in/load-out at any other times,
No alcohol/smoking is permitted on the premises under ANY circumstances.
2. STALL RATES
All prices include GST. Stall rates do not include City of Perth Special Events Permit Food Vehicles & Temporary Food Outlets registration fee.
Early bird registration ends on 10th August 2018, 11.59pm. Registrations before this date are eligible for a 10% discount from standard stall pricing. Early bird pricing does not apply to NFPs using the $50 rate.
Standard registration ends on 10th September 2018, 08:59pm. No registrations after this date will be accepted.
Payments must be submitted 2 weeks after invoice is sent. A member of the MCW team will send through an invoice as soon as we receive your full registration.
- Stall Pricing:
3mx3m stall: $280 (+$30 for electricity requests).
Food Van or for stall area larger than 3mx3m: $330 (+$50 for electricity requests).
NOTE: Due to limited space, there is a limit of 8 Food Vans at the event.
Non-UWA Charitable Organizations (NFPs):
$50: purely for raising awareness (i.e. no selling and/or asking for donations). Early bird pricing does not apply.
$100 (+$30 for electricity requests): for charity groups intending to sell goods. (You will need to get a temporary food permit from the City of Perth)
A fully-refundable bond of $100 (in addition to stall rates) is required:
The deposit must be paid along with the stall rates 2 weeks after invoice is sent.
Stallholders will not be permitted to trade unless the bond is paid.
The bond will be refunded at the end of Spring Feast only if a representative from our MCW Team is satisfied with the condition of the stall area & equipment provided at the conclusion of Spring Feast.
- Note: actions such as pouring oil down the UWA drains instead of in the designated oil bin will result in a penalty of the bond.
The bond will be refunded to your account within 7 days after Spring Feast.
4. STALL ALLOCATION
- You will NOT be allocated a stall location before you have send a screenshot for proof-of-payments (for the Stall Fee and the fully-refundable bond) to email@example.com or to the MCW Logistics member that contacted you.
- Allocation of stalls will be decided based on:
- Electrical requirements of the stall
- Stall layout
- The order that the proof-of-payments come in
5. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- It is your responsibility to act in the interest of health, safety, and to comply with the Environmental Health Guidelines set by the City of Perth. The Multicultural Week Committee and City of Perth reserves the right to refuse stalls and/or discontinue the operation of your stall at the event if safe food practices are not complied with.
- All stallholders selling food or drinks are required to apply for a Special Event Permit
from the City of Perth. The application form to apply for the Special Event Permit can be accessed through the link. Documentations required for the Food Permit will be the following:
- Food Business Registration
- Stall Layout
- $20M Public Liability Insurance
- Please provide us a copy of your receipt as a proof of permit, by the 14th September 2018, or you will not be able to trade at the event.
NOTE: If you already have a valid Annual Special Events Permit issued by the City of
Perth, please email a copy of this permit to us.
Failure to comply with any of the terms & conditions will result in the forfeiture of the stall fee and deposit, and stallholders will not be permitted to set up their stall at the event.
6. POWER SUPPLY
Power will be provided at an additional cost.
- If the vendor purchased the 'without power' option, they must provide their own power generators that are tested and tagged. Each stall must provide all details on the equipment that they are bringing to ensure that it is safe to use.
- If the vendor purchased the 'with power' option, power will be provided as 10 Amps and/or 15 Amps. The vendor must also comply with the Power Guidelines below.
- All stallholders who use power must provide their own extension cables and power boards; these will not be provided on the night. If power is purchased, it is recommended that at least two 10m extension cables and two power boards are brought.
There is a limitation of 4 electrical appliances per stall to prevent overloading of the circuits.
All equipment must be tagged and tested for use at this event – no exceptions. This must be completed well in advance of the event by a qualified electrician at the expense of the stall holder.
7. EQUIPMENT PROVIDED TO STALLHOLDERS
2 x 1.8 m tables.
Basic overhead stall lighting (You may want to bring additional lighting).
Hygiene supplies: paper towels and hand sanitiser.
Please inform us as early as possible if you will not be able to join us the night. The deadline for cancellation or withdrawals is on Monday, 10th September 2018, 11:59pm. Cancellations after this time will not be refunded.
Failure to comply with any of these terms & conditions will result in the forfeiture of the stall fee and bond, and stallholders will not be permitted to set up their stall at the event.
Click on the link below to continue registration.